For Cyberpunk 2077 players, if you are looking for a good mouse sensitivity and fov sliders settings in order to get a better gaming exprience, this guide will explain how.
Make the mouse sensitivty slider tweakable with a 0.1 % precision instead of the 1% from the vanilla game.
Also tweak the fov slider step to 1% instead of 5 and adjust the maximum fov to 120.
Better Mouse sensitivity and Fov Sliders
So I made some modification to a file to make the mouse sensitivty slider tweakable with a 0.1 % precision instead of the 1% from the vanilla game.Works for both 1rd and 3rd person sliders
It also tweak the fov slider step to 1% instead of 5 and adjust the maximum fov to 120 instead of 100.
Download is available here -> https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/86?tab=files
Extract the options.json file and move it there in the game folder : Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\settings\platform\pc
You may need to tweak your graphics settings again.
DO NOT PUT THE FILE IN E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\settings this one is for the controller.
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 Mouse Sensitivity and Fov Sliders Guide, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
- Devolverland Expo Settings Guide (Disable Motion Blur, Mouse Sensitivity, FOV)
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Enable the Tab in Misc for Censor Nudity
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Disable Mouse Acceleration
- Cyberpunk 2077 Add Character Reflection to Reflective Surfaces (RTX Reflections Required)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Better Alternative for “Dodging”