For Cyberpunk 2077 players, if your CPU does not support AVX you may experience crashes during prologue, this guide will provides solutions for you.
If your CPU does not support AVX you may experience crashes during prologue:
Corpo Lifepath: crash after sitting in the chair
Nomad Lifapath: crash after the first cutscene/ crash when entering the car
Streetkid Lifepath: crash when leaving the bar
Download this file
Go to to:
Rename Cyberpunk2077.exe to Cyberpunk2077.exe.bak
Rename mod file to Cyberpunk2077.exe
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Crashing in Prologue (AVX FIX), if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Pega5uZ
- Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberware Mod Tip for New Players
- Serious Sam 4 How to Fix Crash when Switching to Vulkan
- Cyberpunk 2077 How To Remove TAA & Anti-Aliasing
- Cyberpunk 2077 Mouse Sensitivity and Fov Sliders Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 Add Character Reflection to Reflective Surfaces (RTX Reflections Required)