Cyberpunk 2077 players, if you want to turn off the force mouse acceleration and try to figure out how to disable the mouse acceleration, this guide will explain how.
How to disable Mouse Acceleration
2. In the General tab click on the button “Set Launch Options”
3. Enter these lines without the quotations “-noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd”
4. Click okay, and you have disabled mouse acceleration!
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 How to Disable Mouse Acceleration, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Bloobite
- Cyberpunk 2077 Mouse Sensitivity and Fov Sliders Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 GTX 1060 Optimal Graphics Settings and FPS Boost
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Crashing in Prologue (AVX FIX)
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Enable Cinematic RTX
- Cyberpunk 2077 Add Character Reflection to Reflective Surfaces (RTX Reflections Required)