For Cyberpunk 2077 players. this guide will show you, how you can add the reflection of your character to reflective surfaces, the RTX reflections is required, let’s check it out.
- Ray tracing is required!!
- The characters head is missing in the reflection. I sadly can’t do anything about that… yet. See example screenshots at the bottom of the guide.
1. Open your Cyberpunk 2077 directory:
Right-click Cyberpunk 2077 in your library,
Change to the “Local Files” tab,
and click “Browse…”.
2. Head into the folder
and create a new file named “otheroptions.ini”*.
3. Open the newly created file with a text editor of your choice. Preferably with Notepad++.
4. Now just paste the following lines:
5. Save the file and you’re good to go! 🙂
*It doesn’t really matter, how you name the file. It just needs to be an .ini file.
If you encounter any problems, please let me know in the comments or add me 🙂
Here’s how it looks like:
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 Little Tokyo Achievement Save File, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to aveniir
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Turn on Single Tap Dodge
- Puyo Puyo Champions: How to Edit In-game Text
- Little Nightmares: Shadow Improvement Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 How To Remove TAA & Anti-Aliasing
- Crusader Kings III Edit Character Appearance – DNA Edit Guide