For Cyberpunk 2077 players that run the game on a Windows 7, you might have encountered the problem of frequent crash and steam overlay, this guide will provides a possible solution.
so, if you are running windows 7, the answer i have found (after 100 hours played – with frequent game crashes, and no overlay/screenshots)
the dx12 files are in a subfolder. copy them and place them in the parent folder where the game exe is.
this magically made my steam overlay work, and stopped ALL game crashes ever since…
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 Windows 7 Frequent Crash & Steam Overlay Solution, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to -shhfiftyfive
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Game Not Launching, Crash On Start
- F1 2020 How to Fix Game Crashes Frequently
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to FIx Game Crashes
- Mafia: Definitive Edition Tweaks & Fixes(Unlock FPS, Crashes, Skip Intro)
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Can’t Open Cinema Door Bug