For Cyberpunk 2077 players, if you are trying to figure out how to remove TAA & Anti-Aliasing, this guide will show you step by step how to turn of TAA & Anti-Aliasing.
- Tired of that horrid blur on blur vision?
- Do you miss those sweet sweet jaggies you get from no AA?
- Want better performance and zero blur?
Well all you gotta do is copy and paste a couple lines 😀
STEP 1 – Go to the folder path Steam/Steamapps/Common/Cyberpunk 2077/Engine/Config/Base
STEP 2 – double click and open (General.ini) in notepad
STEP 3 – Copy the text below and paste it under (DefaultEngine = “CGamesEngine”)
Antialiasing = 0
AntialiasingSuppressed = 1
I’ve been using this for 8hrs now with no bugs or crashes, I have also received a 15-20fps boost on my 5700xt from removing TAA
WARNING THIS WILL NOT WORK IF USING DLSS AND MAY RESULT IN A CRASH IF IT IS ENABLED
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 How To Remove TAA & Anti-Aliasing, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Bear
- Cyberpunk 2077 FPS Boost Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Crashing in Prologue (AVX FIX)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Windows 7 Frequent Crash & Steam Overlay Solution
- Cyberpunk 2077 Improved FPS, Image Clarity and Crash Fix
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Game Not Launching, Crash On Start