For Cyberpunk 2077 players, this is a quick guide that provides the cyberware mod tip for new players of the game, let’s check it out.
Based on my experience with the game, it is really easy to overlook the fact that Ripperdocs aren’t only there to switch your Cyberware. They sell mods to enhance your deck too. You can switch between their tabs like any other shop.
Here is my tip:
Always check the mods section and buy the dirt cheap mods. By dirt cheap I mean €$3 most of the times. Almost every Doc has one of these parts and these are very easy to overlook. Even if you can’t really find them useful right now, just fill up your Cyberware mod slots with them until you can replace those with something stronger.
I’m not sure if this is intended or not but it’s working with the 1.04 version.
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberware Mod Tip for New Players, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to menpe
- Cyberpunk 2077 Legendary Cyberware Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Crashing in Prologue (AVX FIX)
- Cyberpunk 2077 FPS Boost Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 Legendary Cyberware & Trade Items Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Convert Common Components to Epic Components