For Cyberpunk 2077 players, if you are having problems of launching the game, or your game just crashes when you start it, this guide sopport some solutions that might just fix the problems, let’s check it out.
Firstly, please make sure that your PC meets the Cyberpunk 2077 System Requirements.
If the requirements are met please try the solutions below:
1. Reinstall your graphics drivers.
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you’ve downloaded in step 1.
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
2. Uninstall all of the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables that you have installed.
Once it’s done install the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable packages from the link below starting from the oldest ones (skip the “arm” files). Launch all the executables as Administrator.
3. Disable all unneccessary apps before launching the game (especially apps with overlay) such as:
MSI Gaming app
4. Please try launching Cyberpunk 2077 in a clean boot mode. Here is how to perform clean boot
If none of the above will help, please report the issue to CDPR, if there is any information or error code displayed please make sure to include it in the description.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Trees Glitch (Plants Popping Out)
- Cyberpunk 2077 GTX 1060 Optimal Graphics Settings and FPS Boost
- Cyberpunk 2077 Possible Fix for Flatline During Startup (Nvidia)
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Crashing in Prologue (AVX FIX)
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix High CPU Usage