For Cyberpunk 2077 players, if you have the black screen problem or your game won’t load your save, this guide will explain how to fix these issues, let’s check it out.
Part 1: Downloading HxD HEX Editor
it’s open source program which we need to change game files
Part 2: Opening Game in Editor
then go to your game directory.
Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64
Part 3: Changing HEX Files
Now you need to press Ctrl + F and open Hex Values tab.
Then Look for
75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08
and change value to
EB 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Black Screen And Not loading Save, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to O’Deorain
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Turn on Single Tap Dodge
- Cyberpunk 2077 Better Alternative for “Dodging”
- Cyberpunk 2077 Add Character Reflection to Reflective Surfaces (RTX Reflections Required)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Cheat Engine (Unlimited Eddies And Speed Hack)
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Access Bonus Content: Soundtrack, Wallpapers, Avatars Locations