For Cyberpunk 2077 players, the game by default has dodge set to double tap, this is bad. This guide will show you how to change this to a single tap.
1. Go to your Cyberpunk2077 installation folder
Right click Cyberpunk2077 in your steam library
Then click [Properties]
After navigate to the [Local Files] tab
Then click [Browse Local Files]
This is your installation folder
2. Navigate to the inputContexts.xml file and edit it
Now that you are in your installation folder navigate to r6 > config
While its not necessary you should probably use a text editor other than windows default. I will be using notepad++ in this guide.
Right click the inputContexts.xml file and then click either edit or edit with “text editor program”.
The file should open like any normal text document
3. Open inputContexts.xml and get ready to edit it
Now that the file is open you need to hit ctrl+f to bring up the find window.
Now search for “dodge”
You should be brought to this section
Now there will be a dodge line and lines for dodging in every direction, you probably only want to change the dodge line.
Change the count from 2 to 1 on this line only
Now that you have changed the value save the document and close it
That’s all we are sharing today in Cyberpunk 2077 How to Turn on Single Tap Dodge, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to ♥︎♕︎AobaSuzukaze♕♥
- Cyberpunk 2077 Better Alternative for “Dodging”
- Cyberpunk 2077 Add Character Reflection to Reflective Surfaces (RTX Reflections Required)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Disable Double-Tap and How to Keybind Dodge
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Change Key Bindings
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Black Screen And Not loading Save