For Noita players, this guide will help you obtain about 250 000$ before going past the mines. This should work almost every time unless you are extremely unlucky.
Everything you’ll need
Climbing the mountain
Traversing the desert
- You can shoot at the flying island above the mountain and fly onto it. This will allow you to sacrifice the emerald tablets, grab the orb and the tablet and later complete the work.
- You can explode the top of the skull on the desert and fill it with water. That will open a portal to the far west, onto the island in the lake. The pond near the mountain can be used to fill your flask(s) up.
- You can explode the pyramid’s gate open and explore it.
- You can grab the tablet and the orb atop the pyramid.
Some enemies might spawn underground in the desert and try to climb up, so prepare to possibly fight some hiisi.
From there you want to climb onto the diamond and fly on the ceiling and recharging your energy in the same spots as I do. (Some spots you cannot go in, even if it looks like you could.) Using acceleratium here helps, but is not needed.
Now you just wait until you become any worm and just go forward until you have “ENTERED GOLD”.
After collecting everything, you should now have more than enough gold for a lifetime.
Now just head back to the mountain and buy everything you have ever wanted to.
Additionally, if you plan on not using chaotic polymorphine, here is the correct lineup for coming from below.
That’s all we are sharing today in RuneScape Compendium of Useful Tips and Guides, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Noita Tips and Strategies Compendium
- Noita: How to Traverse the Holy Mountains
- Partisans 1941 Walkthrough Best Way To Play ( Stealthy + Hard Difficulty )
- SOLASTA Crown of the Magister Early Access Guide and Review
- Noita: How to Reach the Secret Area