If you play Noita and you are looking for tips or strategies guide for the game, this is a compendium of lots of tips and strategies that might help you, let’s check it out.
- Kicking Over mushrooms and eating them gives food poisoning – which can help consume more water
- Eat worm blood to see in dark places like the dark cave – The All Seeing Eye perk works, the spell does not. A Torch spell works also.
- Kicking, casting and getting stained deactivates invisibility – you can still throw an emerald tablet freely.
- You dont need to grab a perk at the holy mountain, you can return later if needed
- Standing still and squirting just a few pixels of healthium straight up, a few times, will trigger a healing effect which will not expire until you move.
- Bringing a chest to the floating platform above the spawn point will rain a dozen or so chests
- Bring a tablet there instead in exchange for a small amount of gold
- Worm blood removes stains
- If you don’t need a spell refresh, don’t pick it up.
- Some early spells (like arrow) provide a small recoil, this can be used, along with tapping the levitate key, to extend your flight.
- Bouncing burst and a low re-cast wand such as the initial bomb wand is an extremely powerful, early combo. Even the spark bolt starter spell is excellent
- Pour some pheromone on any offensive wand you don’t want. It will animate and assist you!
- There are many many hidden mechanics behind seemingly simple perks. For example, toxic immunity allows you to freely jump into toxic pools – instead of staining you, this removes other stains.
Since perk lottery is the most desirable perk, optimising your chance at getting it early is ideal.
Therefore, getting into a gold biome before the first holy mountain should be a goal.
Black hole works, if you have approximately 6 casts. Chaotic Polymorphine is better, Luminous Drill is best. If you cannot find a good way into the gold biome before the first holy mountain, remember that you do not need to grab a perk, you can return later to shuffle. Perhaps you’d even prefer to see whats available at the second holy mountain first?Dont get the gold!
Since you have 250,000 gold waiting for you in your own personal bank, dont stress about picking up ANY gold dropped by enemies. Prioritize your health above all else. The over-arching mindset should be to render the local environment safe and inert in a slow and methodological manner.
Make it rain!
Do not open any chests in the mines or collapsed mines until you are sure there isnt a kuu there.
If you are eager, you can also explore the Snowy Depths for spells or a kuu before going to the first holy mountain. Being extra cautious and definitely ignoring gold will help. Invisibility helps also.
Once you find your Kuu, hold it and stand on a chest, levitate 1 body length above the chest. At 25% levitation, stand on the chest just long enough to recharge your meter. Repeat.
Take the chest to the floating island above the starting mountain. You can do this more than once but it probably isnt worth the effort after clearing fungal caverns since you will have much of the spells and wands you will need by then.
Being able to teleport past the bend at the end enables you to return to previously visited holy mountains and still be able to edit wands there. This is extremely useful in the early game when building your wands. It might even be worth cutting through the bricks with a black hole or luminous drill. Digging will anger the gods which causes a Stevari to spawn at this and every subsequent holy mountain, circle of stillness or freeze charge will immediately neutralize him and makes destroying him trivial. Any fast re-cast wand/damage spell combo will also work but bouncing burst is probably the easiest and best to find as it allows you to continue to project damage while being obstructed behind terrain. Just make sure you can overload Steve’s shield with the recast rate. Steve also really likes to drink polymorph soda.
In the early game, being invisible is extremely powerful. You can throw a tablet without drawing any attention whatsoever. It is difficult to overstate how powerful this is. More importantly though, you can gather powerful spells and wands from the Snowy Depths and even The Vault before reaching the first holy mountain, if you really want get your gear early.
That’s all we are sharing today in Noita Tips and Strategies Compendium, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Phantasm
- Noita Quick Basics Guide for Beginners
- Noita Money Makeing Guide (Before Going Past the Mines)
- Noita: Wand & Spell Interactions Guide
- Noita Wand&Spell Interactions Guide
- MannaRites Gameplay Basics and Tips