This is just a little guide I wrote to share some tricks for traversing the Holy Mountains without breaking their functionality or summoning captain calcium.
In short, the Mountain only collapses when you, the witch, leave out the main exit. Specifically when you go through this part…
If they wanted to, monsters could enter and leave as much as they liked with no effect.
So could a sheep.
You could also teleport around without a care in the world, as long as you didn’t enter that neck region in the exit tunnel.
Leaving through the exit…
Ideally, you’d do this through sheepification, i.e. a Polymorphine Flask.
You could also use Chaotic Polymorphine, but you run the risk of being wormified, breaking the walls, and calling in magi-Skeletor.Take your chosen poly-stuff and spray a little pool near the exit, as shown below. If you’ve picked up a perk (thus bloodying the floor) or spilled other liquids around, be sure to clear them away first (hold S) – receiving a different stain after polymorphing will sometimes cause your transformation to end prematurely.
Just dip your ankles in some sheepiness and float on out. Once you’ve passed the upper part of the wall, you’ll want to slow your descent to check for anything lurking below; if necessary, you can hover around in the middle/lower part of the tunnel (shown above) until you return to normal without worrying about collapse.
Returning through the exit…
Leaving through the ceiling…
Depending on your luck you will be teleported…
- Up to the previous level, near one of the middle-most portals.
- Down to the lower level, near the top. Be sure to hang onto your polymorphine in case of this, so you can get back in.
- Somewhere else in the Mountain. This is very unlikely in my experience, but it can put you in the neck of the exit and trigger collapse.
Written by Fluffykins
- Noita Money Makeing Guide (Before Going Past the Mines)
- Teardown All Hidden Expensive Items
- Noita: How to Reach the Secret Area
- Spelunky 2 Shortcut Guide (Unlocking All Three Shortcuts)
- Noita Quick Basics Guide for Beginners