Ever got stuck on how to unlock the next titan? Well, here’s how, for EEVIILL difficulty. Spoilers abound, obviously.
Greasy Nerd (Nerd)
Greasy Nerd is the 7th Titan, unlocked by defeating boss 125 in evil mode.
Entering the titan’s zone, you will fight the Nerd’s Mom, just like Skeleton Guardian for THE BEAST. However this time you will only get a pop-up (check Tooltip Log), and hopefully you’ve thought something was a little off about the occasional LORE textbox…
Hint: Hovering over the adventure tab reveals that you need a 5 character code to unlock the titan to begin fighting them. Now, we have seen some weird characters before, haven’t we…?
Same character, albeit upside down, was also present in some of the boss text.
Of course, in pure NGU fashion, the code is F A R T S.
To do this, you’ll have to rebirth, and READ THROUGH the story. What you are looking for are the single letters just sitting there, at the end of select bosses lore sections. These are present on story floors 25, 42, 63, 82, and 121 in their respective stories. You will notice the out of place character at the end of the story and need to simply hover over it and press that letter on your keyboard to continue. You will see a pop up when you have entered the correct letter on the correct place.
The Faerie Godmother (GM)
The Godmother is the 8th Titan, unlocked by defeating boss 166 in evil mode and completing an unlock quest.
First, visit The Godmother’s Titan page and defeat the first mob (The Consigliere) there, which will drop the Death Note telling you who to kill. These mobs can be killed in any order the player desires.
Icarus Proudbottom (Sky)
King Circle (The 2D Universe)
Rob Boss (The Beardverse)
With each kill, the Adventure Mode Text will make a note of the death. Initially, each name is bolded on the Death Note (with the exception of the third one, which just appears as a blank space) and is subsequently unbolded with each kill. After the final kill, the Death Note’s text is edited to tell the player to go back to the Consigliere, who was the one who dropped the Death Note in the first place.
The Exile (EX)
- First, poke boss 190 on Evil. This guy:
- This will unlock the Priest in the titan zone. Go bop the priest as well, you’ll need about 6e21 p/t.
- He will drop an item called the Seal of the Exile:
- The first part is simple – just equip the Seal in the MAIN HAND SLOT, and kill the priest again.
- The Priest will drop the Face of the Exile:
- This is where things get interesting.
Hint: Key words here are Tower, and Almost a Thousand.
Solution: You’ll have to go to ITOPOD, between floors 949-999, and poke around. Occasionally you’ll get a message saying ‘Something seemed different with that ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off dude…’.
The chance of getting the tentacle is 0.01 * (current floor – 949)%. So the higher you go, the better chances you’ll have.
- Hopefully after a short time, you’ll get the Tentacle of the Exile.
- Now, where have we seen the word subcontract before…?
Hint: It’s about quests
Solution: Start a new quest. Major or minor does not matter. Start idling it UP TO 90-99%! Make sure you do NOT get a single quest item by idling it – you’ll have to stop it post 90%, and get every single quest item yourself. It should look like this:
You’ll get a shiny new antlers with another step to do!
- This one is simple.
Hint: Wahwee the adventure enemy, not the fight boss menu boss.
Solution: Go farm a full set of Megalands gear, then kill Wahwee in Megalands. The level of the set does not matter.
You’ll get the Buster Arm.
- One last part to get.
Hint: What’s a red hack?
Solution: Put ALL of your R3 into Hack Hack, then subtract 1 R3. Wait about a minute, you’ll get the last part.
- Now, to assemble the Exodia I mean, The Exile’s body. The Merge slots, if you have any, doesn’t cause any issues in assembling him..
Hint: Sure cheese can be smelly, but I bet the sewers are worse, and would warrant the noseplugs. Also, don’t forget that consumables are used with ctrl-clicking..
Solution: First, unprotect the items if you’ve protected them. Then, arrange the items as shown in your FIRST inventory page, top left. Go to the sewers. Ctrl-click any part, and you should get a tooltip.
DO NOT GET RID OF THE UNLOCK ITEMS JUST YET!
Ta-da! Exile is now available as a boss. You’ll need about 23e21/12e21 to tackle him. You’ll also need Mega Buff AND JRPG set completion with those stats.
Secrets of the Exile
- First, get the set bonus. Obvious, I know, but still!
- The Exile will now start dropping his balls. This is a 2% flat chance, drop rate doesn’t matter for it.
- Assemble the Exile again. Told you not to get rid of the parts!
- Go back to Sewers again, and ctrl-click any of the pieces. They have to be unprotected.
- The Exile will start dropping the Blue Eyes Ultimate Chestplate. As per other titan drop rates in evil, the max drop chance is 25%.
Written by Musluk
- NGU IDLE: How to Unlock Normal Titans
- The Long Return: Patterns Puzzle Guide
- Shop Titans How to Unlock the Market and More Functions
- Isolomus Unlocking All Achievements Guide
- MISTOVER: Goddess of Wealth Boss Guide