Ever wanted to be stuck at Walderp for several months, but can’t figure out how to progress so slowly? Wonder no more and try playing NGU without NGUs.
- Not leveling NGUs past a certain point.
- Not buying EM base stats past a certain point.
- Not using some of the advanced trainings.
Since the dietonight challenge rules are quite arbitrary, and some players, i.e. I, don’t like arbitrary rules, a new challenge was born: the Vegan Diet Challenge [aptly named as such by Mus�]. In this challenge these three rules are taken to their extremes.
Vegan Diet Challenge Rules
- No NGUs.
- No buying EM power, cap or bars with EXP.
- No assigning energy to advanced training.
As of Build 1.000 this limits base EM to the following values:
- Energy Power – 10 (base: 1; forest set: 5; perk: 3; speedrun: 1)
- Energy Cap – 100k (base: 100k)
- Energy Bars – 5 (base: 1; pit: 1; perk: 3)
- Magic Power – 7 (base: 1; cave set: 2; hsb set: 3; perk: 1)
- Magic Cap – 90k (base: 10k; cave set: 40k; hsb set: 30k; perk: 10k)
- Magic Bars – 8 (base: 1; pit: 1; cave set: 2; hsb set: 3; perk: 1)
Vegan Diet Challenge Tactics
- NGU IDLE: How to Get OCD Achievement
- 7 Days to Die: First 30 Starter Perks
- Deep Rock Galactic Full Perk Guide
- Idling to Rule the Gods: Compiled List of Undine Mats
- Warlock – Master of the Arcane: Resources & Perks Guide