FIXING CUTSCENES FPS AND INCREASING RES. MULTIPLIER
– Using cheat engine to change a value to get increased fps on main menu and all cutscenes
– This way we can also increase resolution beyond x1.5
Updated table with all the pointers to fix this by @Dytser. Just download and activate this one and enjoy. Thank the creator on the comments on nexusmods.
Originally posted in https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/22
Refined by @MistressAshai and lynnmarie in the comments.
1. Set scan value type to float.
2. Sit in title screen and scan for the exact value 30
3. Start a new game and go into character creation, try to scan for your set frame limit, mine was 144.
4. You should find only 1 result, but there can be multiple. Use the one that seems static.
5. Go back into the title screen and check for yourself if it works.
6. If it works, freeze the value.
This works for resolution as well. Search for 1.5 for 150%, change to 100% and search for 1.0, then change the value to what you want (i recommend 2.0 for best results) and lock it.
For further info about this fix, go to the nexusmods link and into comments.
If MH: W set a precedent, this means getting banned for this is highly unlikely, but never impossible. Use it at your own risk.
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE How to Fix HP and FPS
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE How to Change Hunter’s Name.
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE How to Fish for Popfish
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE Rare Creature Guide – Endemic Life
- Monster Hunter Rise Shrine Ruins Endemic Life Locations Guide