For Monster Hunter Rise players, this guide provides all shrine ruins endemic life locations in game that we’ll find so far, since the demo doesn’t includes the complete map of the game, there might be more.
Shrine Ruins Endemic Life Locations
- In the camp behind the tent on the south end of the map.
- In zone two on one of the ledges to the right of the waterfall.
- At the top of the cliffs in zone two.
- To the south of zone six on the ledge at the top of the waterfall on the east side of the river.
- On the cliffs north of the 5 on the map. This Wirebug will vault players to another Wirebug, and then on top of the mountain in zone 5.
- Next to the village just north of zone 7. Players will be flung right next to another Wirebug just a few steps to the west.
- There are several Wirebugs along the river between zone 6 and zone 13.
- Right above the 1 in zone 10 there is a Wirebug that will launch players up the cliffside.
- On the cliff to the east of zone 13.
- Just above the 9 on the map, there are a trio of Wirebugs.
- Right above zone 4 on the map, there are a line of Wirebugs that will fling players up the cliffs one by one.
- Antidobra: By the waterfall between zones 2 and 6.
- Stinkmink: On the cliffs to the west of zone 1 and in the forest to the west of zone 4.
- Escuregot: Head west on the cliff from the Stinkmink.
- Snowbeetle: On the cliffs to the west of zone 3.
- Firebeetle: At the top of the mountain between zones 1 and 2.
- Wailnard: Near the cliffs to the southwest of zone 7.
- Blastoad: Follow the path to the north up the cliff from zone 9.
- Poisontoad: Near the river south of zone 13.
- Brewhare: On the cliffs to the southwest of zone 12.
- Trapbugs: Next to the stone structure just to the right of the 1 on the map and on the cliffs west of zone 7.
- Mudbeetle: By the 1 in zone 10.
- Thunderbeetle: In the center of zone 9.
- Puppet Spider: On the cliffs to the west of zone 5.
That’s all we are sharing today in Monster Hunter Rise Shrine Ruins Endemic Life Locations Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.