For MONSTER HUNTER RISE players who are fishing for Popfish, this guide will show you a method of fishing for Popfish, let’s check it out.
Tired of popfish swimming under your lure? Try this method of fishing!
- Head to Lava Caverns (LR or HR) fishing spot right beside the spawn point
- Take note of the fishing area boundary – see image below
- Throw your lure at the boundary where the popfish is swimming
- Your goal is to try and isolate the popfish near this boundary while it swims towards it head-on
- Rather than swimming under your lure, it should collide with the boundary and hopefully bite at your lure
- Getting the popfish oriented correctly so it collides with the barrier head-on may take a few tries and adjustments with your lure
- If another fish is crowding the area you can either catch it or pull your lure just before the bite to send it speeding away
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE How to Fix HP and FPS
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE How to Change Hunter’s Name.
- Monster Hunter Rise Shrine Ruins Endemic Life Locations Guide
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE Rare Creature Guide – Endemic Life
- MONSTER HUNTER RISE How to Fix Cutscenes FPS Cap