For Mass Effect Legendary Edition players, this guide will show you the fix for disappearing Spectre Gear, let’s check it out.
Receiving Spectre Gear Initially
Losing Spectre Gear and the Fix
At this point there is 2 ways you can go about in order to rectify this issue.
First way, if you have a save from prior to being made a Spectre, load it up and go through the cutscene and be made a Spectre again. After which just head to the C-Sec Requisitions Officer and the store should be updated with the gear in your current save again.
Second way, if you dont have a save prior to being made a Spectre, you can simply start a new career and essentially speedrun your way through to that point again in the story and simply do the same as the first way and your store inventory should be updated in your current save again.
Hopefully you never have had to deal with this glitch but in case you have, these methods should be able to restore these end game pieces of gear back to your game once more. Happy playing!
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition How to Fix Audio Problem
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition How to Fix Mouse Acceleration in ME1
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition How to Change FOV in ME1
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Quasar Profits Guide
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Trilogy Achievement Guide