If you play Mafia II: Definitive Edition and find that the smoke in your game is flickering, this guide was created to help you to fix it, let’s check it out.
There is a issue where the smoke particles and other particles would flicker and change color.
here is an easy fix for that.
Go into nvidia control panel.
Manage 3D settings.
Select progam and find mafia 2 DE.
scroll down to vertical sync, then select FAST or ADAPTIVE.
I use “fast” and it works wonders.
That’s all we are sharing today in Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Fix Flickering Smoke Bug, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to VX
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Fix Missing XINPUT1_4.DLL
- ASTRONEER How to Fix Infinite Loading Screen Bug
- Terraria How to Fix Terraria 1.4 Not Launching (Using tModLoader)
- Amnesia A Machine for Pigs: How to Fix Mouse Cursor Not Being Able to Select Exit Button on Title Screen
- Terraria 1.4 How to Fix Keyboard Not Working