If you play Mafia II: Definitive Edition and find that your PhysX is not working, this guide was created to help you to enable it, let’s check it out.
How To Enable PhysX
How to enable PhysX on Mafia II Mafia II: Definitive Edition
1. Go to Documents\My Games\Mafia II Definitive Edition\Data\profiles\<ProfileID>
2. Open ” settings.xml ”
3. Edit <Apex>0</Apex> to 1 or 2 (0=OFF 1=Med 2=High)
5. Can enter the game to shoot the ground or glass Dude.
That’s all we are sharing today in Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Enable PhysX, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to [Ga-Me] Ketaro
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Move Your Save from Classic to Definitive Edition
- Mafia: Definitive Edition How to Skip Intro Video
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition All Wanted Posters Save File Download – Card Sharp Achievement
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition How to Rotate the Building
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition How to Automatically Skip Intro Videos