If you play Mafia II: Definitive Edition and want to transfer your save from classic to definitive edition, this guide was created to help you locate your savefile and transfer it, let’s check it out.
Locate and Copy Save
Your classic save folder is located in:
C:\Users\<Your Windows User>\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia II\Saves
If you don’t use C:\ as your Windows drive, replace it with whatever drive you do use. <Your Windows User> should be replaced with whatever your Windows username is. For me, for example, it was:
C:\Users\BTunes\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia II\Saves
Copy the entire Saves directory to:
C:\Users\<Your Windows User>\Documents\My Games\Mafia II Definitive Edition
Thus, when you’re done, you should have:
C:\Users\<Your Windows User>\Documents\My Games\Mafia II Definitive Edition\Saves
Load up Definitive Edition and you should be able to continue your game!
That’s all we are sharing today in Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Move Your Save from Classic to Definitive Edition,, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Brocktunes!
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Enable PhysX
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition All Wanted Posters Save File Download – Card Sharp Achievement
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Fix Missing XINPUT1_4.DLL
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Fix Flickering Smoke Bug
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition 100% Achievement Guide