Guide for people with high end PC who has trouble playing this unoptimized mess.
and delete engine.ini and game.ini
Dont worry as it will auto create itself when you launch the game.
2. ingame option
Use SMAA T2X
Put foliage and shadows to low,
(for visibility and framerates)
and put others to very high. they dont cost much frames anyway.
PUT Resolution Scale to 105~120
i use 110. Upping the resolution scale actually utilize your GPU better.
This works for other games like BFV, when you up your resolution scale a bit, you actually get higher framerates.
turn off Ambient Occlusion.
turn off texture streaming.
3. Nvidia Control Panel
Power management mode -> max performance.
texture filtering- tri linear -> on
texture filtering – negative LOD bias -> Clamp
Im using [email protected], RTX 2070super, 16GB XMP3200mhz and 960evo nvme raid 0.
QHD 144hz monitor.
the reddit and other guide using modified TAA didnt work well for me.
i got consistent Framedrops and stutterings.
but with this settings, i get 130~140 fps on hillside, 120~130 on other maps
and even the notorious refinery doesn’t dip below 100fps.
Try this out and see if it works for you.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning How to Fix FPS & Stutters(Nvidia Control Panel Settings)
- Devil May Cry 5: NVIDIA Control Panel Settings
- Cyberpunk 2077 GTX 1060 Optimal Graphics Settings and FPS Boost
- Cyberpunk 2077 Improved FPS, Image Clarity and Crash Fix
- Destiny 2: How to Boost your FPS [NVIDIA]