If you play F1 2020 and want to get all achievements, this guide will show you a categorised list of all achievements and tips on how to get them. Let’s check it out.
– Edit a Driver, Car and Badge in Customisation
– Equip a new pair of gloves from the Podium Pass or Item Shop
– Set a favourite trophy
– Read information on any car in the showroom
– Play a captured highlight
– Make an adjustment within photo mode
– Activate a Flashback
– Activate DRS perfectly on all zones of any track
– Achieve pole position
– Get on the F1 podium for the first time
– Set the fastest time in all 3 Practice sessions, take Pole Position and win the Grand Prix
– Win a race after starting in last position on the grid
– Beat a Personal Best Ghost and Rival Ghost in Time Trial
– Complete a clean Time Trial lap using the ‘Maximum Top Speed’ car set up preset
– Win any Championship Event
– Complete a race using Elite Driver Proficiency (Standard Race Style)
– Win a race whilst using manual transmission
Track Specific Achievements
You’ll most likely not pick these up in the course of playing the game.
– Win a race in the 1992 Williams FW14B at Silverstone
– Complete a 25% or above race at Hanoi
– Win a race at Zandvoort as Max Verstappen
– Gain 9 positions during a wet race at Brazil in the Brawn BGP 001
My Team / Career Achievements
– Complete 2 or more Secondary Sponsor Goals in one race weekend
– Win the F1 Drivers Championship
– Reach $100,000,000 lifetime earnings in My Team mode
– Complete your first race weekend in My Team mode
– Reach a Team Acclaim level of 20 in My Team mode
– Complete 5 Invitational events during My Team or Driver Career
– Win the Constructors Championship with your team in My Team mode
– Answer 100 press interview questions in My Team or Driver Career
– Successfully hire an acclaim level 15 or higher Driver in My Team mode
– Successfully completed 50 activities in My Team mode
– Fully upgrade any facility area in My Team
– Purchase all available Perks in Driver Career or My Team
– Apply all vehicle upgrades from one R&D department
– Set up your own F1 team and show your car to the world at the pre-season car reveal
– Fill every sponsor slot with sponsors on a Car livery
– Successfully complete a Driver/Team Negotiation during a season in Driver Career or My Team
– Purchase any upgrade for a Facility in My Team
– Complete 10 Practice Programmes in F1 during My Team or Driver Career
– Drive your team’s car out on track for the first time in My Team mode
Enter a practice / qualifying / race session in your team’s car.
– Change your driver head part way through a My Team or Driver Career playthrough
Enter the player customisation from the main menu and change the face of your character.
These can only be completed in multiplayer Leagues.
– Join a League
– Get a League Medal
– Complete Ranked Placement races and achieve a Rank
Complete 5 online ranked races and receive your placement rank.
– Spectate an online race
– Complete 10 Online Races
Finish 10 races in any online mode (league/unranked/ranked).
– Complete 25 Online Races
Finish 25 races in any online mode.
– Complete 50 Online Races
Finish 50 races in any online mode.
– Win any online race
Enter either a League race or a ranked/unranked lobby and finish in 1st place.
– Complete 10 Clean Online races
Get no penalties or warnings in an online race. You’ll need to avoid all collisions and keep within the track limits.
That’s all we are sharing today in F1 2020 100% Achievement Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to [WestLAN] bloodtobleed
- F1 2019: 100% Achievements Guide
- FurryFury: Ranking Guide
- Team Sonic Racing: Quick Achievement Guide
- Slipstream: 100% Achievement Guide
- F1 2020 Ultimate Multiplayer Guide (Defend Position & Pursuit)