If you play F1 2020 and having the Online Service ERROR 1008:H, the error is caused by the router in my case. By that I do not mean the Fritzbox or similar but that of the Internet provider. According to the forum, the problem should have existed for a long time and there should also be no solution from the manufacturer.Hopefully the Codemasters improved at the point because F1 2019 worked without problems with the current router
Test – Server Connection
With the following link you can test the server connection without having to start the game.
Source is the Codemaster’s F1 2019 & 2020 forum.
Windows 10 Settings
What you can try:
- Check if Windows and your graphics card driver are up to date.
Firewall and Antivirus
- Turn off the firewall and antivirus.
- Check in the firewall and antivirus settings whether F1 2020 is supported.
Virtual Private Network
Another option that should work for ALL is to run your internet connection via VPN server.
Simply search for a VPN tool / VPN provider of your choice on your internet browser and connect to it.
That’s all we are sharing today in F1 2020 How to Fix Online Service ERROR 1008:H, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Micha
- Party Animals Network Error Can‘t Play Online
- Valorant What is Error Code 29 And How to Fix it
- Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted
- GUN: How to Fix Crash to Desktop
- Stormworks: Build and Rescue – Dedicated Server Setup