If you play F1 2020 and want to be a pro in multiplayer, this guide will help you in F1 Online Racing! It helps you get through an online race smarter and may not get shot down by dirty drivers. Let’s check it out.
Multiplayer in F1 minimally sucks as we know. Playing at public servers with random players is terrible. You can just get bumped at turn 1 and get a penalty for it. But if you will revenge that will be worse. If you get bumped never revenge for it! If you revenge you will be one of the players who bumps everyone. I think the best way to play multiplayer is to be safe when you are trying overtake someone.
1. Never move under braking. First brake and then you can turn and defend position. Never move at braking!
2. If you see you are loosing the position don’t push or bump your rival. Just give him the postion and then focus on pursuing him.
3. This is only game! One time you win and second time you can lose remeber!
- F1 2020 Guide for Beginners (Tyres, Compounds, Flags, Multifunction Display, DRS)
- F1 2020 100% Achievement Guide
- F1 2020 How to Fix Online Service ERROR 1008:H
- F1 2020 Full List of Voice Commands
- F1 2020 How to Fix Game Crashes Frequently