Unlike a games console where developers optimise their games for specific hardware, PCs come in all shapes and sizes. Some rely on a graphics chip that’s integrated into the main CPU, while others have blazing-fast PCI Express graphics cards. If you want to increase your Drug Dealer Simulator game FPS performance, you can follow this simple guide below.
How to Improve Your FPS?
1. Click on Windows Search and type %appdata%
2. On that folder on the top just click on AppData and you will see 3 folders.
3. Open the Local folder .. Search for the Drug Dealer Simulator open it .
4. Open folder saved -> config ->WindowsNoEditor
5.Open GameUserSettings.ini with NotePad
6. Now change on [ScalabilityGroups] the numbers you have for those numbers I put.
sg.ResolutionQuality=100.000000 //This option will make your game sharper or blurry watch out ! I put 50.000000 but did not notice fps improvement so if you want to change that number choose what fits you the best.
WARNING: The settings above will remove the shadows on the game and it will make the game more bright ! You will lose some graphics but gain some fps.
My PC : 25-30 FPS
After doing this: 45-50 FPS
Credit to @ DANK @ ツ
Drug Dealer Simulator is now available on Steam. you can go to Steam to enjoy it.
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Import Your Saves Between Computers
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Easily Move Huge Amount of Drugs Between Sectors
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Carry 700G in DuffleBag
- Drug Dealer Simulator: Routes to Sector B
- Drug Dealer Simulator: Mixing Guide (How to Get Easy Money)