Drug Dealer Simulator is a first-person experience that puts you in the middle of the operation. You will decide everything from stash locations to the storage and maintenance of equipment. if you change your computer and want to import your saves to the other computers. here is the solution for you.
How to Import Your Saves Between Computers
1. Enter the game, spend a few minutes there and then make save on 5 possible slots and be sure that your folder in AppData/Serialized is full.
2. Copy your Serialized folder from the other PC, without changing a file saveSlotsFull.sav in the Saved
3. Restart the game and load one of the saves. It should work fine.
Drug Dealer Simulator Save File location
Go to “install folder”: \Drug Dealer Simulator\DrugDealerSimulator\Saved
If you do not find it?
Please go to This PC and type DrugDealerSimulator to search.
Find path of %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DrugDealerSimulator\Saved\SaveGames
Drug Dealer Simulator is a game that you take on the role of a dealer, having to strike deals with distributors in order to gather your supplies and build up a customer base of degenerates and low-life scum.
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Improve FPS
- Journey How to import your EGS Save File into Steam
- State of Decay 2: How to Import or Backup Your Steam & Microsoft Saves
- Dark Deception: Save Game Guide
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition: How to Backup Save Game Files