Drug Dealer Simulator is a game, as the name suggests, that you have access to everything from weed and meth and cook up your own concoctions to sell in the streets. Plus, you have to claim territory, deal with the competition and the law looking to bring down their empire. Here is a guide on how to carry 700g in duffle bag
Collecting And packing in 4 steps
Second: you need a crafting table and 1 40g jar.
now you need the dufflebag and it should look like this
Third: drag one 100g pack over the jar and fill it with 40g now you have a 60g bag on the table go to the jar and grab the 40g in 2x 20 stacks out if you done it should look like this
Fourth: put everything into the dufflebag
2. As of this writing 4/18/2020 DO NOT BUY PTC. It randomly disappears from your account. I think the trigger is loading the game but I do not know. I have lost over 2k in the coin.
3. Cut your drugs to a 10:3 Ratio. This means put in 10g of drug to 3g of filler.
4. Cut with Viagra to make them addicted. Cut with Baking Soda to stretch the drugs you have. Its always recommended to stretch your drugs. Beyond getting them addicted for the mission I would not recommend getting many clients addicted. They tend to die fast.
5. Get the 150g containers from the Pharmacist ASAP and KEEP GETTING THEM. They only re-stock every few days and they are invaluable. Little pricy at $45 a piece but the large jars are worthless. Beware you can only purchase with your bank account.
6. Get the big fancy expensive mixer from the Pharmacist. Makes cutting your drugs a breeze.
7. If you have large operations getting multiple laptops makes life easier.
8. You can fill a bag to the brim (cash, drugs, etc) then throw it on the ground and grab another back and fill that one too. Then pick up the first bag and carry a ton of stuff. Beware you cannot climb over things, use sewers, or run very fast at all. Extremely vunerable. But you can go though the Premium Tunnel to the other side.
9. Three options to cross the checkpoints. Sewers are out in the street but you cant carry a bag. My favorite one is just past the guy you pay for your drugs (Cartel) in the road next to the eastern slums. The reason why is you can rent a building in the supermarket and it a big space and you come out very close to this building. BEWARE sometimes when you use the sewers you pop up right next to the cops.
Next option is to pay a guy for the maintaince tunnel access. His price ranges from 100-350 depending on factors I am not sure on. How far you are in the game? Your level? Net worth?
10. When you get into the big boy leagues and have lots of dealers under you the constant need to only pull drugs out in certain increments is really annoying. This is what I do if I have lots of dealer drop offs. If the dealer wanted 37g of product take 50 out of the container and lay it on your table. Then drag and drop like you are putting the amount BACK into your container but you put in 13g of product. This will leave 37 on the table in 1 package. WAY easier to manage your products and speeds things up. Its too tedious to do in amounts smaller than 15 IMO but you can do it with any amount.
12. When you are cutting and mixing products MAKE SURE to keep your labeling uniform. The game compares your ingredients AND your label so if they are different you will have problems.
Example: I make Cut Ex pills and cut ex pills. I used the same amounts for cutting but when I was done I had them laid out on the table so I didnt notice my mistake. If you try to mix them in a jar it will not let you. Also your consumers/dealers will not accept a mix like this either. This is a minor thing but really frustrating if you have to go back and fix the mistake.
13. I have yet to be raided but try to keep your assets divided when you are able to. Money, production equipment, primary drug storage are good examples. The more you have the more you should have divided. To an extent. Its not like I’ll run all over the damned place just to gather some money. But keep enough divided that if you were to completely lose a building that you’d still be able to continue the game.
14. At this time you are unable to purchase any furniture for your main apartment. This is an issue because you will quickly run out of places to store money. You are also unable to transfer equipment from site to site. Hopefully both of these things change in the future.
15. The game explains it but once again if you make any drug deals or pick up cash it will raise your exposition meter. You do not want this. You can of course still raise it during the day but dont make 15 drops or it will get sky high. Had mine up to Terrorist (~75%) but still wasnt raided.
16. Do not just put cash into your bank account with an ATM. Also DO NOT CHECK your back account with the ATM. Do it at your laptop. You get charged $50 at the ATM. Screw that. Also don’t withdraw it thats just pointless. Unless its an emergency/too much work to get cash the other way.
17. Make sure to up the prices of your drugs from time to time as your skill/rep increases. The handy bar will tell you if you went too far.
18. If you are in a pinch for space in a safe house and you are just over flowing with cash (Wish I had that problem) you can just throw it on the floor using the dump action in the bottom left in your inventory. It just puts the whole thing down in 1 small hard to see stack. Allegedly you can leave it like this forever but I wouldnt. I dont trust it. But it does stay for 1 whole day for sure.
19. Make sure to keep your own dealer paid off. You dont want to go on a spending spree then be unable to pay him back.
20. When you get to the point of needing rep in East Deadend that place is a huge pain and requires concentrated effort. There are very few building to tag. So make sure you tag everything you can in that sector and bring a handful of free drugs. It will take a few days.
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Import Your Saves Between Computers
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Easily Move Huge Amount of Drugs Between Sectors
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Improve FPS
- Drug Dealer Simulator: Mixing Guide (How to Get Easy Money)
- Tower of Fantasy Closed Beta Registration Guide