There is an easy way to move a huge amount of drugs between sectors. Here’s how. if you want to find the route to sector B. you can check here.
I’ll show you how to move the bag from sector A to sector B.
First of all I suggest you to buy the biggest bag you can have (duffel – 200$) from the shot in the sector B.
Then, go here:
Now the hardest part:
You have to jump and press the B button to throw the bag on the barbed wire, if the bag got stuck on in isn’t a problem. The bigger the bag, the bigger the difficulty. just try a few times.
Then go on the manhole behind you, here (it will carry you on the B sector):
Now you’re in the B sector, here:
The only thing you need to do now, is to go to the point where we throw the bag and grab it, here:
You can do the process in the opposite way to move the drugs from sector B to A.
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Improve FPS
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Carry 700G in DuffleBag
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Import Your Saves Between Computers
- Drug Dealer Simulator: Routes to Sector B
- Hexadrift: Gameplay Basics