For Cyberpunk 2077 players, if you had issues of no audio playing at all from music, and random npc’s everything else was working. Now it is all working after doing this.
Step 2. While installing it will prompt what devices you want to activate this for, choose your headphones
(Everything unchecked, even disable all enhancements)
step 5. Go into HeSuVi go to on/off at the top and press deactivate everything
This essentially enables windows enhancements, but disables it all IE the garbage reverb. This worked for me. Hope it works for you guys.
Headphones: Sennheiser 6xx
Dac: fx audio dac-x6 connected with a s/pdif cable
cpu i7-7700k @ 4.9ghz
gpu: rtx 2080ti
mobo: asus 270-prime-a
ram: 32gb @ 3200mhz
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Stuttering or Laggin Sound
- SCP Secret Laboratory: How to Fix “Mic & Voice Not Working” Issues
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Game Not Launching, Crash On Start
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix No Audio Bug
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Black Screen And Not loading Save