For Cyberpunk 2077 players, this is a guide on how to fix stuttering or laggin sound fix of the game, let’s check it out.
Cyberpunk is not a modern game and it cannot proprely use anything above 48kHz.
Go to your Control Panel (Old one, not a modern one on win10) > Sound > Select your audio device > Settings> Additional settings > Default Format
Set it to 24 or 32 bit (highest avaible) 48kHz.
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Audio Issues
- Cyberpunk 2077 Radio Stations Tier List Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 GTX 1060 Optimal Graphics Settings and FPS Boost
- Cyberpunk 2077 FPS Boost for NVIDIA and AMD
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Crashing in Prologue (AVX FIX)