For Cyberpunk 2077 players, this is a guide on how to fix stuttering or laggin sound fix of the game, let’s check it out.
Cyberpunk is not a modern game and it cannot proprely use anything above 48kHz.
Go to your Control Panel (Old one, not a modern one on win10) > Sound > Select your audio device > Settings> Additional settings > Default Format
Set it to 24 or 32 bit (highest avaible) 48kHz.
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Audio Issues
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix No Audio Bug
- Outer Wilds How to Fix Random Stuttering Issue
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Can’t Open Cinema Door Bug
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Fix Black Screen And Not loading Save