For Vampire Survivors players who want to survive longer, this guide will explain how I survived 31 minutes, let’s check out how.
How to do it
A few tips:
– The Evolved Weapons can only be acquired through a chest. Picking it up later could be useful.
– The knife is great to clear a path. It also does targeted damage, great to kill ‘bosses’.
– The Clock Lancet (freeze) is needed to freeze the Death Dracula.
– Laurel (shield) makes sure you can take a hit from the Death Dracula.
– The Evolved Cross does the most damage.
Things to choose from:
– Clock Lancet (must)
– Laurel (must)
– Axe & Candelabra
– Cross & Clover
– Knife & Gloves
– Whip & Hollow Heart
– Fire Wand & Spinach
– Empty Tome (if possible)
I’m not sure if the Pentagram kills the Death Dracula. Could work.
- Vampire Survivors How to kill Red Death Legit with New Patch
- Vampire Survivors Frozen Projectiles with Boon Marrabbio (New Character)
- Vampire Survivors Compendium Guide (Achievements, Collection & Tips)
- Vampire Survivors Weapon Evolutions Guide
- Vampire Survivors Exterminator Build Guide (100% Winrate v0.2.7e)
1 thought on “Vampire Survivors How to Survive Longer (Reach 31 Minute)”
I survived 31:18 in the library. I was not ready enough for the 2nd death ennemy ^^
By the way to do so only clock, laurel and tome are necessary. The other stuffs can be any damage source that helps you endure the game to 30:00.