For Valheim players, if you want to boost your valheim fps, just follow this guide and in under 60 seconds GAIN a FPS BOOST, no mods required!
These are OFFICIAL COMMANDS to get your GFX CARD to do more WORK. Game is still in development so dont expect too much.
1. Navigate to your Steam Library, Right Click Valheim and Manage > Browse local files
2. Go to folder valheim_Data and open file boot.config with Notepad
3. Add in the text without “”:
to the TOP OF THE FILE as pictured.
4. Start Valheim to continue crushing your enemies and hearing the lamentations of their women
Any issues just remove the added in text.
- Valheim FPS Fix Picture Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Enable the Tab in Misc for Censor Nudity
- Transport Fever 2: How to Enable Megalomaniac Mode
- Amnesia: Rebirth How to Enable Debugging Window and Console
- Valheim Better Object Pickup Notification! [Mod]