In this guide you’ll learn to use the new AdvancedBuilding Mods which has just been released and allow you to copy and paste your (and other) builds introducing the new file type “.vbuild”.
Please follow the tutorial available on the support discord, join the support discord.
If you don’t want to join the discord, follow these step but it’s not recommended not to join the discord :
- click here
- Download Managed.zip
- Extract it, go to your local file
- Replace your Managed folder (in Valheim_datas) by the new Managed (the one you unzipped)
- Launch your game ! If you have any trouble, join the discord.
Save and Load constructions
Once you have successfully installed the mod, you can launch your game and join the world where you want to copy a build or to paste a build.
Once in game, you can use in the console (using F5) :
- ab builds – to see all your builds
- ab save radius name – to save all the building pieces in the radius radius and name your save.
- ab build name – Build the construction with the name name.
How to add other players Builds ?
They need to share with you there .vbuild that you can have using ab builds (see the text before)
Once you got it, just move it to the directory where other vbuild are stored.
You can trade your builds on the support: https://discord.gg/Eb7sFEeGfU
- Valheim How to Flatten an Area in One Command
- Valheim Open Console Command March 2021
- Valheim How to Duplicate Items
- Valheim Dedicated Game Server (uMod Support)
- Valheim FPS Fix Picture Guide