For The Outer Worlds players, if you want to set you crosshair at the center of the screen, this guide will explain how you can do it.
go to : %AppData%\Local\Indiana\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor : open GameUserSettings.ini
change the line bOffsetReticle=True and change True to False
That’s all we are sharing today in The Outer Worlds How to Get a Center Crosshair, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to BlizziN
- The Outer Worlds How to Change FOV for Widescreen Monitors
- The Outer Worlds How to Disable Mouse Acceleration
- The Outer Worlds Ultrawide Fullscreen Fix
- The Outer Worlds How to Importing Saves & Achievements to Steam
- The Outer Worlds How to Enable Console