For The Outer Worlds players if you want to change FOV for you widescreen monitors, this guide will show you how to change it, let’s check it out.
Open folder: %AppData%\Local\Indiana\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Open: GameUserSettings.ini and under [/script/indiana.indianagameusersettings] set the following:
CustomFieldOfView=120.000000 or less or more how u wish
That’s all we are sharing today in The Outer Worlds How to Change FOV for Widescreen Monitors, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to KOTEHOK
- The Outer Worlds How to Get a Center Crosshair
- The Outer Worlds How to Disable Mouse Acceleration
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan – FPS Fix and Boost
- Hell Let Loose: Simple FPS Boost
- Chex Quest HD How to Unlock Framerate Limit (Get Higher Framerate )