How Blood Moon Happens
The Blood Moon is an event in Terraria which has a 1/9 (11.11%) chance of occurring at dusk and will continue until dawn, in any world that has a player with 120 Health Points or more, except during a New Moon.
Keeping NPCs Safe
- The Merchant
- The Guide
- The Zoologist
And they all survived somehow. Oh yeah, I blocked the doors! Another easy way is… Ech! Hotels! Hotels are for boring lazy people who want small houses for good people that need better houses!
Keeping yourself safe
That’s all we are sharing today in Terraria 1.4 Blood Moon Beginners Guide (How to Survive and Keep NPCs Safe), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to lincolndogutube
- Terraria How to Find Moon Lords Legs And More
- Terraria Journey’s End How to Get Zenith in Terraria 1.4
- Terraria 1.4 Fishing Changes What’s New in Journey’s End
- Terraria 1.4 Optimal NPC Happiness Housing Guide
- Direwolf BETA: Blood Oak (The Killer Tree)