If you play Terraria 1.4 and want to know more about the NPC Happiness, this guide provide a complete NPC Happiness Chart that help you understand how it works in the game, let’s check it out.
I made these for myself but figured I’d share.
It’s a reformatted version of the NPC happiness chart from the gamepedia:
Bright Green is Love, Green is Like, Red is Hate.
Should be intuitive.
Santa not included because he sucks.
This is my interpretation of the first two and most important criteria:
- If ≥2 other NPCs are present within 25 tiles, the price goes up by 104% for each additional NPC.
- If =1 other NPC are present within 25 tiles, and other ≤3 NPCs within 120 tiles, the price goes down by 90%.
If I got these wrong point it out, because I’m not sure I really get it.
The phrasing and definition of “price modifier” are confusing.
That’s all we are sharing today in Terraria 1.4 NPC Happiness Chart Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to U-uh｡.｡.｡
- Terraria 1.4 Optimal NPC Happiness Housing Guide
- Terraria 1.4 NPC Happiness Guide Most Effective Setup
- Terraria How to Fix Terraria 1.4 Not Launching (Using tModLoader)
- Terraria 1.4 Blood Moon Beginners Guide (How to Survive and Keep NPCs Safe)
- Terraria Journey’s End How to Get Zenith in Terraria 1.4