If you play Terraria and you are using tModLoader from a previous version, but the game won’t launch, this guide will help you to solve the problem, let’s check it out.
If your game is still launching terraria 18.104.22.168, or just refuses to launch at all, then try this:
Step 1: Right click on terraria, hold your cursor over manage, then hit “Browse Files”
Step 2: Select EVERYTHING in there, and delete it.
Step 3: Hit Play on steam, it’ll give you an error message and then prompt you to re-download terraria
Step 4: Re-Download terraria.
Step 5: Play!
That’s the most basic method to fix terraria if it refuses to load or if you’re stuck in 22.214.171.124
If you want to re-download tModloader, get the DLC in the terraria shop.
That’s all we are sharing today in Terraria How to Fix Terraria 1.4 Not Launching (Using tModLoader), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to alexthehero1
- Griftlands How to Fix Game Not Launching (Freezes on Klei Logo)
- Killing Floor 2 How to Fix Game Not Launching
- Terraria 1.4 How to Fix Keyboard Not Working
- Terraria How to Fix Can’t Use Left Mouse Butten Bug
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Fix Missing XINPUT1_4.DLL