If you find that your keyboard is not working in Terraria 1.4 version, this guide will help you to fix your keyboard on this new major update of terraria, let’s check it out.
1. Reboot your PC
reboot your PC first.
2. Run Terraria as an administrator
at your steam library, right-click to terraria and click Properties…
switch to “LOCAL FILES” and click BROWSE LOCAL FILES
it will take you to the place that your terraria directory is.
right-click to Terraria.exe and click Properties
switch to Compatibillity and on Settings, check on Run this program as an administrator
hit OK and just test it out.
That’s all we are sharing today in Terraria 1.4 How to Fix Keyboard Not Working, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Rua
- Terraria How to Fix Terraria 1.4 Not Launching (Using tModLoader)
- Terraria How to Create and Install a Texture Pack 188.8.131.52
- Terraria How to Create, Install and Use a Texture Pack 184.108.40.206 Guide
- Terraria How to Fix tModLoader Crashes When Saving & Exiting
- Terraria Journey’s End How to Get Zenith in Terraria 1.4