If you find that your keyboard is not working in Terraria 1.4 version, this guide will help you to fix your keyboard on this new major update of terraria, let’s check it out.
1. Reboot your PC
reboot your PC first.
2. Run Terraria as an administrator
at your steam library, right-click to terraria and click Properties…
switch to “LOCAL FILES” and click BROWSE LOCAL FILES
it will take you to the place that your terraria directory is.
right-click to Terraria.exe and click Properties
switch to Compatibillity and on Settings, check on Run this program as an administrator
hit OK and just test it out.
That’s all we are sharing today in Terraria 1.4 How to Fix Keyboard Not Working, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Rua
- Terraria How to Fix Terraria 1.4 Not Launching (Using tModLoader)
- ASTRONEER How to Fix Infinite Loading Screen Bug
- Serious Sam 4 How to Fix AMD ERROR (atidxx64.dll)
- Terraria How to Fix Can’t Use Left Mouse Butten Bug
- Blade & Sorcery How to Fix Infinite Loading for Update 8