If you play SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated and want to unlock 100 Spatulas Achievement, this guide will show you how, let’s check it out.
If you’re like me, you finished grinding shiny pieces for Mr Krabs only to not get any achievement once you reached 100 spatulas. At this time this seems to be a relatively common issue that should be getting patched soon, but in the mean time, you can fix it relatively quickly.
So first of all check the achievements progress, for instance mine was stuck at 96/100 so i was 4 off. Now start a new save game.
All you need to do is collect enough golden spatulas to fill that last gap up! Just rush through half of jellyfish fields and you should be good to go. The bar probably won’t increase count while you do this but once you collect the last one the achievement should unlock.
That’s all we are sharing today in SpongeBob SquarePants How to “Fix” Glitched 100 Spatulas Achievement, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Kresinite
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Fix Achievements Bug (Socks, Spatulas)
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Set Custom Resolutions Guide
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Save File Location
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Adjusting Graphics Quality and Boost FPS
- SpongeBob SquarePants How to Access the Console