If you play SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated, and you have finished the game at 100 spatulas and 80 socks, but you’re missing achievements, this guide will show you to solve it.
Now you must know how many socks and/or spatulas you’re missing to complete the achievement counter. In my example above you can see that I am missing two socks and one spatula.
That’s all we are sharing today in SpongeBob SquarePants How to Fix Achievements Bug (Socks, Spatulas), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Reneflix
- Barotrauma How to Fix Downloaded Submarine Not Appearing in Submarine List
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Fix Missing XINPUT1_4.DLL
- Story of Season: Friends of Mineral Town Fix for Game not Start (DLL Missing Error)
- Terraria How to Fix Terraria 1.4 Not Launching (Using tModLoader)
- Crusader Kings III Unable to Locate Configuration File How to Fix