For Soulworker players, this is a guide that listed all hidden hideout in game, if you are looking for them, just read this guide below, let’s check it out.
- 1.800 Accuracy
- Free AOV Manic Gear from Level 65 box
- Equipped 2x SoulStone to your weapon
- Equipped mega, Giga brooch to your Custome (check brooch section in my main guide)
:He will will slam the ground 4 times dealing massive damage to everyone that gets hit, with each hit dealing more dmg than the previous one.
- If you are not on the ground while the ground is hit you will not get hit.
- If you are outside of the attack’s range you will not get hit.(need to be outside of the shaking ground animation)
- If you dodge with perfect timing you will not get hit.
The boss summons clones at set locations to charge in a line. You take Big damage from Truck-kun and it will send you to isekai but you already in isekai so you will lose one respawner instead xd
Note: at x20 and below these clones spawn randomly in the field and charge down the trajectory it spawned on (Only one). This happens without announcement and is in addition to the actual attack.
Special note: this attack will only be casted at x80 and below.
- you can spam dodge hoping you won’t get hit
- stand in the save spot located within the blue circle.
The boss will make a massive meteor fall down that kills everything it hits.
- Stand behind one of the stone pillar that occasionally spawn be careful cause these have an hp-bar if it doesn’t have enough hp you’ll still die
- use hysteria, supernova or kilonova. The best way to charge soulnova is with this cards below here
Move: Get back to your cage
you are teleported to spot in the map and 3 colored totems will spawn, this move does not do damage
coordinates you are teleported to are
- Evade the colored totems
Move: Bayblades (Juggernaut!!!)
The boss will call forth clones of himself and they will start spinning. everything that is within spin range will take damage aggro drawers and close people will be target.
- you can iframe through the damage using your level 42 skill
- run. Fast.
- Hold shift
Move: Ring running
the boss will jump to the middle of the map and climb on top of his weapon. once he has done so the will be an area attack standing in the blue rings will cause you to not take any damage. however the ring changes it’s position constantly
Ways to evade/dodge/not take damage:
- Run from blue ring to blue ring
The core phase triggers trice every successful run. Once when the boss’ hp is at x80 again at x50 then one last time at x20.
- Choose who will go in before you start fighting, preference goes to players with experience in the core, players with high attack speed and players with low ping/lag
- The chosen player can enter through this portal which will open in the topmost position of the map.
Inside the core
Destroying the core is like a minigame during the raid. you need to push these little balls of “sin” within a radius of 1 meter to deal damage equal to 10 hp bars to the core, the has 100 hp bars meaning you need to push 4 orbs.
- The core has 100x hp bars.
- Each ball you push towards the core deals 30x hp bars of damage
- If there are multiple balls within the 1m radius they will only deal damage once
- An orb “dies” after dealing damage to the core, meaning you can’t use it again.
- Only one player can be in the core during core phase.
USING THIS SKILLS WHEN BUFF IS UP WILL FREEZE YOUR ENTIRE TEAM FOR CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME! FOCUS ON THIS FIRST WHEN TRYING TO CHALLENGE HH
- Soulworker Altar of Void Guide (AoV)
- Soulworker Ultimate Guide For Erwin Arclight
- Soulworker Leveling Tips for Main Quests
- Soulworker All Characters Guide
- SoulWorker: Tips and Strategies to Professional