For Soulworker players, this guide will explain all characters in game, with their difficulty, weapons, strengths and weaknesses, let’s check it out.
- Easiest character to play.
- Reasonable base HP.
- High burst damage and AoE.
- Decent Special Attack break rate and infinite good SF management.
- Aids allies by increasing their attack power though Arena Rush.
- No way to heal herself or maintain health on her own.
Dual Pistols (Transform in other guns during skills)
- Highest evasion in the game
- Longest range for both attacks and skills
- High burst Special Attack Break
- Can buff an ally’s movement speed and SF regen
- SF recovery is based on his combo, which requires practice and timely execution of skills
- No way to heal himself or maintain health on his own
- Slow at mobbing
- Has a balance between Crit Rate and Dmg; the highest of all the characters
- Has the ability to raise ally Crit Rate
- High Special Attack Break rate
- High Burst potential
- High SG dependency
- HP sustaining skill is very dependent on her Crit Rate
- Best at dealing heavy damage in a concentrated area among all the characters
- Highest SF pool in the game and excellent SF management
- Able to attack with high-power skills continuously
- Highest Special Attack Break rate.
- Provides a huge advantage for her allies, increasing their Crit Rate and healing them.
- Channeling her skills leaves her vulnerable for attacks
- Aiming her ultimate and her SF recover method needs a lot of practice
- Lacks burst potential; her skills have lower damage multipliers compared to the other characters
- Highest HP and base defense among all the characters
- He can taunt other mobs and give nearby allies invulnerability
- Highest AoE damage among all characters
- Great Potential for High Burst Damage
- Great Defense
- Highest Damage Reduction among all characters
- His non-ultimate nuke skills need to be charged, which leaves him vulnerable to attacks
- His burst damage is difficult to be utilized without bothering other ally burst damage
- Stiff abilities/Predictable
- Decent, strong AOE attacks
- Good SG sustain management
- Can hit multiple monsters for a long duration
- Some skills give her a long combo
- She excels at damaging enemies
- Lowest base HP in the game
- No way to sustain HP
Daito – “Katana” (Normal Form)
Bow (During skills of the Advanced Form – After Advancement Quest)
- Great Burst Damage
- Great Aoe damage
- Decent Health sustain with abilities
- Reasonable HP
- Amazing SF Capacity
- Vulnerable while using Abilities
- Zero CC
- She starts at lv15 in the 2nd city: Candus City
- Great AoE
- High burst potential
- Good SG management
- Reduces her and her party members SG consumptionl
- High SG dependency
- Burst damage and SG recovery are based on her stacks management, which requires practice and timely execution of skills (makes hard to cancel animations)
- No way to heal or maintain health
- Soulworker Altar of Void Guide (AoV)
- Soulworker Guide to All Hidden Hideout
- Soulworker How to Improve Performance (Nvidia)
- Soulworker Ultimate Guide For Erwin Arclight
- SoulWorker: Tips and Strategies to Professional