For Soulworker players, this is a simple guide will help you get through with your main quests from Level 65 onwards. Let’s check it out.
- You should solely focus on your Main Quest.
– until you reach the dungeon ‘Deep Core‘.
- Before entering the dungeon – Deep Core, you should use a High Class Combat Manual [1H], which gives 100% XP for 1 hour.
– This will make sure you have enough EXP to advance to your next quests, without wasting more Fatique Points with repeating other dungeons.
- Once you enter Dipluce Horizon (DH), you must use a High Class Collection [2H], which gives 100% XP for 2 hours.
- You should still focus on your Main Quest.
– you will get stuck at certain times with the Main Quests, when this happens you should do some Blue Side-Quests.
- You can grab any Level 62+ Blue Quest to help you gain more XP.
– there are two very important Blue Quest you should take.
• Blue Quest #1:
Quest Name: [Maniac] Giant Type Soul Junk –
• gives 125m+ XP per completion,
• you can do this x10 times.
• Blue Quest #2:
Quest Name: [Maniac] Operation: Subjugation
• gives 156m+ XP per completion,
•you can do this x10 times.
[Note: only do the 2 important Blue Quest, when you’re stuck at certain quests, where you need to be a higher Level.]
That’s it! I wish you the best with leveling, goodluck!
You can now just repeat the process of doing the 2 important Blue Quest when needed, and complete your Main Quests.
I hope this helped someone!
If you have any suggestions or add-ons, please do get in contact with me so I can add them.
- SoulWorker: Tips and Strategies to Professional
- Soulworker Guide to All Hidden Hideout
- Soulworker How to Fix Fullscreen Screen Resolution
- Soulworker All Free Stella GIFT Event Costume Guide
- Soulworker Free Costume Ticket Guide