Most of the traits and how to get them or at least my ideas how to do it.
I don’t think those are all traits or my ideas are hit on mark, but I’m glad this guide was somewhat useful. Also, I’m not a native English speaker, so if there are some mistakes I’ll correct them latter.
You can start with one or hope for the event with this trait.
You can get this trait in “Hunter’s Hideout”
You can get this trait in “The Supply Run”
You can get this trait in “A Tale of Two Liz’s”
Just progress through story and you will get them all
- Save Root Mother
- Meet The Keeper
- Travel to Rhom
Traits from World Bosses
All you have to do is defeat a boss.
- Earth World Boss
- Rhom World Boss And Undying King
- Corsus World Boss and The Unclean One
- Yaesha World Boss
- Last Boss
You can get them only by playing in co-op
- Join or host a game
My friend get this trait faster than I got “Will to live”, so I guess you have to revive your teammate 30 times?
- Again he got “Will to live” faster than me, so it can be x times to be knocked down or spent x time being knocked down
Traits from Upgrading
This two traits are from end game, so you won’t get them at the start of the game
- Upgrade your main gun to +20/+10
- Upgrade your melee weapon to +20
Some of them are easy to come by, others will take you few world rerolls or being ultra lucky.
- Talk to Evil Tree with equipped Twisted Mask
- Kill around 100 enemies with weak spot, those are the red numbers if you don’t know yet
- Find and kill Root Horror, you can find it in Yaesha(last world)
- Find Tarnished Ring and give it to Reggiein Ward 13 or accumulate x (I got both achievements for scrap before this trait show up, so I guess its 500k?) amount of scrap
- My bet for this one is to shoot x amount of bullets
- You have to find a card to B2 floor in Ward 13, which is in Founder’s Hideout. Then on the B2 floor in 2nd room on the left side is a tape recorder
- Cause an elemental dmg to enemies, I’m not sure how much tho
- You have to regenerate x amount of hp. Just spam potion or walk in twisted set and blood font ring
Written by Noimura
- Remnant: From the Ashes – Bell Puzzles and Monolith Puzzle
- Remnant: From the Ashes – Secret Item & Hidden Loot Guide
- Remnant: From the Ashes – Bicc Boi Crit Build
- Remnant: From the Ashes – How to Beat Dreamer
- Remnant: From the Ashes – Weird Builds Guide