relive the lost summers of your youth by filling out a scrapbook containing what few friends you have
Scrapbooker, as you’d expect, needs you to fill in your scrapbook. What’s likely thrown most people off, though, is that you need to “update” some entries by taking specific pictures of characters at certain points.
characters who need a special photo are BOLD and brash
also spoilers ahead since some of the entries come from the secret route. i’ll put handy dandy lil’ spoiler text around those entries though, like I did just then
- Kiane: Take a photo of the 3d magical girl transformation during Day 2 on Keen’s Route.
- Johnny: Take a photo of him doing that thing with the spoon, you know the one. He does it on Day 1.
- Mr. Arimnaes: Take a photo of Babynaes during the flashback on the True Route.
- Chris: Chris shows up on Day 1 and has no special photo
- Lamp: Take a photo of Lamp on Day 5 of Lamp’s Route after you ask about their nipples and they get an “XXX” over their chest.
- Sensei: Chris shows up on Day 1 and has no special photo.
- Keen: Take a photo of Keen with a Violation sticker on his face. I’ve actually forgotten which route this happens on so if anyone remembers leave a comment
- Roobit: Take a photo of Roobit playing the violin on Day 4 of Roobit’s Route.
- Siv: Siv shows up in several routes and has no special photo.
- Brain: Brain shows up in several routes and has no special photo.
- Office Lady: Office Lady shows up on Day 1 and has no special photo.
- Boo: Boo shows up in several routes and has no special photo.
- Sav: Take a photo of Sav wearing a tiny hat when he shows up as a substitute teacher in Lamp’s Route.
- Stabby: Stabby shows up in the True Route and has no special photo.
- Lillibean: Lillibean shows up in the True Route and has no special photo.
- William: Experience Ḿ̦͇̗̤̮̜̝̼̞O̼̗̠T̵̲̫͕͇͟H̛͉͕͍̣̮̹͎̤̹́E͇̳̖̟R̭̘͍͜ in the True Route.
get all of those and you should have your shiny new achievement! enjoy being part of the 0.7% until this guide becomes super popular and makes 721346% of people achieve it
For reference, when finished, your scrapbook should look like this*:
*William’s entry shows an old photo because my pizza game is haunted, if it looks exactly like this you’re missing one
Written by CS1
- Pizza Game: Master of Disaster and Bad Endings
- Pizza Game: All Endings
- Pizza Game: How to get ALL Roobit Paths