Here is a guide about the master of disaster and bad endings for Pizza Game.
today we’re gonna go over the 16 gameovers you can get, which will nab you the fancy skull to signify how much you suck
if you didn’t know that master of disaster was to get all 16 gameovers, congratulations, you just got a real life gameover
special thanks to Kate, BirdBun and Lukka on the discord for reminding me about all the ones i forgot
also dead ends in the true route are gonna be spoiler texted for your innocent eyes, like it was just then
Day 2 Game Overs
- #1 – (Lamp/Sensei Route) When you get to the screen where you have to choose between listening to Lamp or stopping Sensei, wait for 14 minutes. You’ll get some new dialogue and a Game Over.
- #2 – (Keen Route) Order a Pizza from Sav and continue through to the part where you have to rate Sav for his service. Select “Shooting Sav” and follow through the dialogue to the end for a Game Over.
Note that Gameover #2 is related to Keen’s Bad End, so for more information on that see the “Bad Ends” section.
- #3 – (Day 3) When building a pizza with Mr Arimnaes, click on Mr Arimnaes 11 times.
- #4 – (Day 4) Have your HP reduced to 0 in a fight against Mr Arimnaes, Brain, or Boo. All three of these defeats count as the same Game Over.
- #5 – (Day 4) Die to Plungersei by answering “Green” to the first question or “42” to the second question.
If you want to get Gameover #4 with style, make sure to buy the “Very Hot Sauce” from the Twisted Shop for $200. This item restores 300 health, but causes you to lose 200 health each turn, so it’s basically a suicide item. However, if you use this item while already at full health, you get some special dialogue for getting the debuff with none of the benefit – which unlocks the “Hard Mode” achievement! You’ll then almost certainly die 5 seconds later, so it’s an efficient way to knock things out.
Just for clarity, you do not need to actually win the fight with the hot sauce active to unlock Hard Mode – just to use it while at full health.
- #6 – (Day 4) During the Stealth Section, choose the option to “Scream”.
- #7 – (Day 4) During the Stealth Section, choose the option to “Become Didgeridoo”.
- #8 – (Day 4) During the Stealth Section, choose the option to “Karate Chop”.
- #9 – (Day 4) At any point during the Stealth Section, take a photo.
- #10 – (Day 5) When you get to choose which member of the Sensei family to talk to, choose “???” to talk to Flower Sensei. On the following dialogue choice, either choose nothing (you only get a second or so to pick an option anyway), or choose “I’m bad at QTEs”.
For some reason, all of the four ways to die in the Stealth Section count as different Game Overs. Note that asking about the Piano does not cause you to fail, and choosing the crash Ren’Py option just closes the game without counting as a Game Over, or giving you anything else as a reward.
- #11 – (Day 3) When you go to the café to discuss Mystery 2, select the wrong answer (either “They all start with vowel” or “One of them is pineabpple”) to get a Game Over.Fail mystery 2 (choose pineapple or vowel) to explode
- #12 – (Day 4) When it comes to playing basketball, make sure to choose the wrong answer 5 times in a row (either of the options that aren’t “Dribble” will work for this).
Note that Gameover #12 is the “F for Effort” achievement, so congrats on unlocking that my dude.
- #13 – (Day 4) When the time comes to believe in Roobit, press L to not believe.
- #14 – When the game suggests you should take a photo of the printer, do not take any photos. Later, when you get the option choose to go to work. When Mr Arimnaes tells you to click on all the bones, click on him instead.
- #15 – When you go on the Undercover Date, choose to heckle Mr Arimnaes. (There are different dialogue possibilities depending on when you do this during his performance, but they all count as the same Game Over.)
- #16 – After the Court Case, when you need to stall for time against Mr Arimnaes, exhaust all of the dialogue by failing all 3 options (if you fail one of the options, it will take you back to try and select one of the others; if there are no options left, you get this last Game Over).
Gameover #14 is tangentially related to the “Seniority” achievement, as the two are basically unlocked at the same scene. For this achievement, Click on the bones as normal, and Roobit will show up. Eventually you will get the choice to sacrifice Roobit to live, or to sacrifice yourself. Sacrificing yourself does not give you a Game Over, as it gives you a unique death screen, but it does give you this achievement!
- Arimnaes Bad End – On Day 5, if your affection points with Arimnaes are exactly zero, on the choice between “Yes it is tho” and “WHat about X-Mas”, you will have a third option, “♥♥♥♥ u mr arim”. Choosing this gives you the Bad Ending. If you’re struggling to get zero points, you can start with low points on Day 5 to reliably get it, or alternatively (if you want to do a full run) if you choose “synchronised swimming” during the sleepover on Day 4 this will reset your points to zero.
- Chris Bad End – On Day 4, when talking to Plungersei, choose “This is Sensei Route”. This will seemingly put you on the actual Sensei Route. However, on Day 5, when you can choose a member of the family to talk to, you can opt to talk to Plungersei. Doing so will give you the Chris Bad Ending.
- Sensei Bad End – On Day 5, when choosing a member of the family to talk to, choose Cousin Stunkel. When he makes a bad pun, do not forgive him. This locks you into Sensei’s Bad Ending, so just finish the route as normal and wait for it to all go horribly wrong.
- Lamp Bad End – On Day 5, when Lamp confesses, reject her feelings. This gives you the Lamp Bad Ending.
- Keen Bad End – On Day 2, act as if you are going for Game Over #2 (by selecting Shooting Sav). Once Sav is dead, but before you Game Over, roll back as if nothing happened and then continue as normal On Day 5, when on the date with Keen, you can confess that you were Sav all along. This gives you Keen’s Bad Ending. (Note that you may be able to get Game Over #2 as normal and then just use scene selection to skip to Day 5, but the intended way to get it is by rolling back).
- Roobit Bad End – On Day 4, when the option arises to get something for Roobit, choose a gumball. Roobit will give you a quarter to get one for her. On Day 5, when Roobit says they must go, you can mention you still owe them a quarter. This gives you Roobit’s “Bad” Ending.
The True Route technically has a Bad End, but…
Permanent Game Over
LET ME REPEAT. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SOFTLOCK YOUR GAME FOR MEANINGLESS INTERNET ACHIEVEMENTS. YOU DO NOT GET ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR DOING THIS.
True Route spoilers ahead.
After you have played the True Route once, or rolled back through it, near the start you get an option to say if you love or hate pizza game. Say that you want Pizza Game to end to kick off the Bad Ending.
In the True Route, your actions dictate which characters live and die. To get this special ending, you’ll want to kill everyone.
To kill Roobit, do not take a photo of the printer, as this means someone will need to investigate Mr. Arimnaes. You can either choose not to go to work, or if you do choose to go to work, you will get the option to sacrifice Roobit so that you can live. Either of these choices work, but not going to work is cooler, because Roobit takes one of Mr. Arimnaes’ eyes so he gets a cool eye patch for the rest of the route.
To kill Keenarnor, when he asks what he should do if he sees Mr. Arimnaes, tell him to be Confrontational or to Yell At Him (the wording is different depending on your previous choices, but either way you want Keen to be aggressive). This will get Keen killed off screen.
To kill Chris, run after Mr. Arimnaes following the Poetry Slam. The other option is literally “Save Chris’ Life”, so it’s obvious you don’t want to click it in this case.
To kill Lamp, tell Lamp to go investigate Old Man Pizza. She will run into Mr. Arimnaes in the alleyway and be killed as a result.
To kill Sensei, choose the option to “Obliterate Sensei”. This should be obvious.
After you have killed everyone, when the time comes to confront Mother, they will comment that you really don’t seem to care for anyone and ask you if you want to end Pizza Game.
You get several confirmation chances here. Don’t be worried about accidentally getting this ending, since you really need to go for it.
If you confirm that you want Pizza Game to end, and confirm it every time, then you get a special ending where you can never play Pizza Game again. Well, that is, unless you opt to delete all your data and start a fresh game, or do some dev console trickery; but for all intents and purposes, you have received the permanent Game Over. Congratulations?