For No Man’s Sky players, this is a very straight-forward guide to making decent amounts of nanites and units even as early as your first few systems.
Things you will need to prepare for this guide:
1. Access to the Nutrient Processor (Unlocked at the Anomaly or Research Station).
- Preferably 3 or more of them placed down in a base.
2. Access to Mordite.
- Early on, this will be from planets with Mordite plants, rocks, or creatures. Later on, you can farm it via Mordite Roots in a planter.
3. Access to Solanium.
- As with Mordite, this will be from plants and such on planets until you have a Gauntlet and farming ability.
4. A bit of patience.
- The cook times on these are upwards of 5mins per stack and require maintenance to pull the stacks out. Mordite and Solanium both stack in much higher amounts than their finished products.
Step 1: Mordite to Mystery Meat Stew
These are the steps to follow for the Mordite part of the cooking.
1. Nutrient Process the Mordite into Meat Flakes
2. Nutrient Process the Meat Flakes into Meaty Chunks
3. Nutrient Process the Meaty Chunks into Mystery Meat Stew
- This part takes two slots in the Nutrient Processor each with equal stacks of Meaty Chunks.
Now, you can store this for the third step (Your Nutrient Processor has its own Ingredients Inventory if you need the space). You can actually skip the next Step (Solanium) and go straight to the fourth step (Cronus) if you need a Nanite Boost as well but they’re worth about half as much give or take at this step and far less Units.
This step will guide you through turning Solanium into the second ingredient Flavoursome Sauce.
1. Nutrient Process the Solanium into Solartillo.
2. Nutrient Process the Solartillo into Steamed Vegetables.
3. Nutrient Process the Steamed Vegetables into Flavoursome Sauce.
- This part again requires an equal stack each in two different slots of the processor.
This is the final crafting part of the guide that will result in Herb-Encrusted Flesh.
1. Nutrient Process equal stacks of Mystery Meat Stew and Flavoursome Sauce to get your Herb-Encrusted Flesh.
- And now you see why you want multiple Nutrient Processors…
This part of the guide will go over the three main things you can do with your Herb-Encrusted Mystery Meat Product aside from marvel at its magnificence.
1. Nanites – You can hand these in to Iteration Cronus on the Anomaly for a random range of nanites somewhere between 0 and 300 (400? 200?). Conflicting reports on the amount.*
2. Units – These sell for 18,800 Units a piece and stack in 50s. Not a bad haul considering most of the time is spent twiddling your thumbs. Even if you have good mining nodes set up, this is made while they’re working.
3. Health – You can eat these for a health boost in a pinch.
*Tip: I highly recommend installing the Speedy Dialogue mod (Ludicrous Speed variant). It will prevent your eyes from bleeding while handing in 1000s of Meats to Cronus.
That’s all we are sharing today in No Man’s Sky Simple and Early Nanite & Unit Farming Guide, if you have anything to addm please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to horde.ashrealms
- No Man’s Sky Gadgets Guide to Getting Almost Everything
- Garry’s Mod: How to Cook a Good Lasagne
- Persona 4 Golden Boxed Lunches Guide (Correct Selections)
- Crossroads Inn: All Recipes Lists
- Persona 4 Golden Guide On Making Lunches (Cook Meals Perfectly)